Saturday, January 15, 2011

Uno, Dos, Tres

I'm sorry I've been delinquent in my posting. I've had all of this family here to help me, and yet this new role is still overwhelming! My goal for the weekend was to get a few pics up, and now seemed like a good time.

We are IN LOVE with this little man. He seems to be a relatively calm baby. He's really only had 3 days (of his entire 19 days of existence) that he was really fussy. I am counting my blessings. Although I am so grateful when he sleeps, his awake and alert times are my favorite. We've been reading, working on tummy time, and dancing to the Black Eyed Peas. So far, he's a fan.

We took him to the doctor on Monday for a goopy eye, and he weighed in @ 8 lbs! I am so proud of this little feeding monster. Thank God he is eating so well as I was honestly more worried about the breastfeeding than the labor! Turns out I should have been more worried about the L&D. Live and learn =)

Below I have a few pics of the Wade family over the last 3 weeks. Please excuse my tired eyes...

Coming home from the hospital on my birthday. What a wonderful gift!
 
The little man @ 1 week old. In Love =)

2 weeks in and we are still alive and kickin. I got my contacts in for 2 days this week. I also put a regular pair of pants on (and zipped them up, mind you), but I promptly re-chose my favorite pair of new sweatpants. I am so hot right now.

Mike is back at work full time, and Owen and I are getting in to a routine. I feel so incredibly blessed by these 2 Wade boys in my life.

We have SO many great pictures, and I will keep working on getting them uploaded to share. Have a great weekend! We love you. Mike, Heather, and Owen

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! And I have to say, I'm super impressed you are already back into regular pants!! Way to go, Mama!! One thing you'll miss is that elastic waist band when you're running to the potty!! ;) Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to share with us. We love you all--Branden, Chels and Siena

    ReplyDelete