Sunday, November 21, 2010

blessings and babies

I said earlier this summer that I wanted to have many posts with this title, and today seems like a great day for that!

Church this morning was awesome. The service started out with the baptism of 7 babies and 2 of my current favorite praise and worship songs. How is a preggo supposed to make it through that without crying? Well, I didn't in case you are wondering. Waterworks McGee was at it again =)

I feel like God totally blessed me today with the passage that the sermon was about. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace that He is in control of this baby, He LOVES this baby, and He IS taking care of it.  

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". Phil 4:6-7.

May the Grace and Peace of our wonderful Lord Jesus transcend your Thanksgiving week.

Our love to all of you! XO, The Wades

No comments:

Post a Comment