Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Macy: 17 & 18 months! Practically Perfect in Everyway ;)

Macy is blossoming! She's a ton of fun (and also getting LOTS of opinions!). 
She can point to her nose, ears, eyes, hair & mouth. 
She's still my best eater, but now loves variety. Items that were tried & true are now often catapulted off the tray & on to the floor! That action is also accompanied by a 'NO!'. If you guess correctly & give her what she wants, she giggles & says 'YEAH!'.  She also get's 'hangry'. Hungry angry. There is no waiting for dinner where she is concerned.

On repeat at day care she mutters, 'Daddy, bubby, daddy, bubby, daddy, bubby'.  She loves her mommy & sissy but we don't get in the rotation. 

She's ALWAYS up for a laugh. She's great at her animal sounds, and I think her fish face is my favorite. I need to record that!

She's got 12 teeth with #13 & 14 almost through. 

Height: 31 inches
Weight: 23 lb 9oz (62%). 
Our pediatrician just updated to an electornic medical record, so I no longer get the percentages written down for me. The percentage of her height went in one ear & out the other!


Miss Independent toddling at the park!

A bee goes buzz... here she is practcing her sounds!

Think I could get her on Ellen!?
 
If the videos don't come through on your email, try pulling up the blog in a browser: beboobaby.blogspot.com. 

 This was at a church picnic. No wonder she loves her bubby!

 Rockstar!

 The zoo is always a hit!

 I got to ride with her on the train. She loves to sit like a big girl, so this was a dream come true for her! It will be a dream come true for me when she really can sit like a big girl & I can turn on a cartoon for her!<3 p="">

They do a lot of art at school/daycare & she enjoys it! She really enjoys coloring on my kitchen floor. And that's the difference between #1 & #3. I wouldn't have even let Owen entertain the idea of coloring on my floor. And with Macy I think, 'Well at least she's safe & occupied!". 

No wonder she loves her daddy ;)

Girlfriend loves story time! I love how she crosses her ankles. (She eats this way too!)

"Mine!". She likes to feed herself!

Macy has so many words. She even said a four sentence word the other day, 'Here you go baby'. I'm pretty confident that the others weren't speaking as well at 18 months, but I can't remember, really. I'm just thrilled that she's developing normally. She loves her baby dolls, and Santa will be bringing her one of her own for Christmas. Fortunately, Amelia has been willing to share thus far. 

She naps 1-2 times a day, and she's in bed by 6:30 every night! We have tried on multiple attempts to push back night time, but she just needs her sleep! She's often shuttled to many places when she really should be napping, so we just let her keep her 6:30 bedtime. She's so busy that we are often ready for her to be contained anyway ;)

Thank you for sharing in our joy for all 3 of these wonderful blessings God has entrusted to us. 

xo, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment