Friday, February 20, 2015

BW3

I hope it's not a sign of what is to come that my first post about Baby Wade #3 is coming at 26.5 weeks of gestation. There have been a few things going on, but it's time this little kicker got some blog time.
Here is the baby's profile at the 20 week ultrasound. It's little hand is up just above the nose. Knee is resting on it's belly/legs curled up. We did not find out the gender, but the ultrasound tech looked. It is one gender & it's healthy. (She said she always looks after TLC aired the show on hermaphrodites).
 
Here's a 24 week shot- accompanied by loving hands. I'm now 2.5 weeks farther along and (I think) considerably... bigger ;)
 
I stole this little pregnancy prompt from another friend's blog. I'll try to be a little better about filling in the details over the next 13 weeks or so.


How far along? 26.5 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds (but I haven't weighed in 3 weeks...)
 Maternity clothes? Oh yes.
 Stretch marks? Nope
 Sleep: It's not BW3 keeping me up. It's Owen's restless legs, the dog's puke, and Amelia's constant waking up before 6am.
Best moment this week: Finalizing the contract on our house.
 Miss Anything? ALCOHOL. At this point, I would take it in any fashion. It's been a stressful few weeks...
Movement: Yes! For the first time this week, I felt the baby at the top & bottom of my belly at the same time. It's about ~13 inches.
Food cravings: Salad (with BreadCo Greek dressing) & Rice Krispie Treats.  
 Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a patient with a nasty foot fungus today. That did not sit well with my belly.
Gender: I don't know....my hunch changes every day. Grandmas and siblings seem to be leaning toward girl.
Labor Signs: Nada. Thank goodness. Small contractions when I over do it (...which is probably too often).
Symptoms: Mild heartburn, mild back pain.

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
 Happy or Moody most of the time: For the last few weeks....moody.
Looking forward to: 13 more healthy weeks of gestation & finalizing name choices!
 
 
 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment