Tuesday, February 8, 2011

whale of a time

Happy 6 week birthday, O-bug. Since you are such a good, good boy, Mommy and Daddy finally finished your nursery! Much thanks goes to Auntie Britt who helped us decorate.

Here is Owen stretched out in his big boy crib. Lots more room in here than in his cradle! He's so chill... 
Grandma Cooper made the bed skirt. Doesn't it look just fabulous? We painted 'OWEN' with the color appletini. Don't mind if I do...  

Owen's friend Mr. Whale and his tag-a-long red fish. I think we should name them... any thoughts?
This is a view from the doorway. Sometimes I still pinch myself that I have a nursery in my home and a baby to put in the nursery!
Spectacular view of Grandma Cooper's curtains. I love this material more and more everyday!


Mr. Whale and his friend.. I went with decal decorations just in case we move to the Midwest soon. I can take the nursery with me, right?

 
Owen didn't tolerate playing in his big boy crib very long. He preferred to be in my arms. He is a snuggle bug, and I am totally OK with that. He really likes to be held a lot. I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old.

Oh, I don't think I posted that @ his 1 month check-up, he weighed 9lbs even and was 22.5 inches long. This puts him in the 25-50% for weight and 90% for height. There is no denying that he is a Wade boy, and we love every bit of him!

LOVE LOVE, mama

1 comment:

  1. I love every bit of him too! Your mom did a fabulous job on the decor of the room!! I kinda think he looks more and more like Mike every time I see him...maybe it's those big eyes!

    ReplyDelete