1. Changing jobs. (I started a new job in January, and Mike of course in May/June).
2. Moving Across the Country (yet to come)
3. Putting a crappy real-estate investment up for short-sale & ruining your credit (working out the details as we speak)
4. Marriage (fortunately we have this one under our belts).
5. HAVING A BABY... yes, that's right, #2 is on the way. We are THRILLED. She/He is due to debut on or around October 7th. It's a good thing the Cardinals won the world series last year, because I may not be able to focus on October baseball so well this year =)
|I need a nickname =)|
Here's "it's" first picture at 7 weeks. We're now officially 12 weeks, hopefully past the point of anything scary happening. At our check up this morning, the heart beat was strong and fast at 155. I had gained not even 0.1 lbs....if that gives you any indication of how the 1st trimester went. Fortunately, I'm through the worst of it. Still exhausted, but I think that might have more to do with the above list & a 15 month old than pregnancy. I am also entering in to the "MUST EAT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FOOD NOW" stage, so I am sure the next 4 weeks will lend to a bit more weight gain =).
I was originally thinking girl because I was so much more sick with this pregnancy than with Owen. Also, with O I was just a bit nauseated in the a.m., and with this pregnancy I was out of commission from mid-afternoon on through the evening. However, I've been craving any large chunk of meat and baked Lays potato chips... old wives tales would consider that signs of a boy. We'll just have to see. I'll honestly be thrilled with either gender. I just want healthy. The jury is still out as to whether we'll find out the gender with this pregnancy.
I think I won't have any more 'reveal' blog posts in the next week or so ;) Also, I realize today is Owen's 15 mo bday. I haven't even begun that post, and normally it's something I work on gradually through the month. My goal is to work on it this weekend after we get his stats from his 15mo WCC on Friday.
Thanks for sharing in our joy. LOVE, Mike, Heather, Owen, & Oskee