Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going Private

Hi friends and family! I'm currently working on a '7 MONTHS' post for Owen, but I thought I should separate this info out. Tiny Treasures will be going private on Sept 1. I've been thinking about this for some time and for several reasons. Today was the last straw. The UW School of Nursing found my post about graduation and they want to use it on their facebook page. Though flattering, I'm just not comfortable with that! Actually.. it totally creeped me out. What else can you 'google' and have my little blog pop up?

SO.. if you want to continue to read about O's rockin', rollin', and solid food eatin'.. please comment or send me your email address and I will add you to the special 'list'. You will then have to log on to view the blog. It's all in an effort to protect our family's privacy. Hope you understand! xo, Heather

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand! Gosh... how funny about using your post. :) Not that your family isn't adorable but who really wants all of that out there for all to read.

    Ok, but take this as my request to be included on "the list".

    And... we'll have to review HBH's search referral terms next time we get together. They're hysterical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to the list!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather, I just wanted to make sure you got my email address. See you at the open house at your parents house tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, forgot to mention that I sent it to you via Facebook since I didn't want to post it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! Please add me to your list. I think you have my email. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete