Thursday, February 23, 2017

Macy: 20 & 21 months. Tiny Dancer!

Our little Macy girl is 21 months. Our girlfriend loves to dance! She dances to grocery store music (like her mama), Millie's ballet songs, carousel music, the radio (we have the Trolls soundtrack on repeat), etc. It's a sweet little bounce on repeat!

She's mostly down to one nap a day; occasionally she'll catch up with two. Sleep transitions are one of my least favorite parts of parenting, so I'm happy to have her almost through this one! I still have her sleep in a sack that zips over her, so she hasn't attempted to climb out of the crib. Owen was 22 months (I had just delivered Millie) when he climbed out... I'm not ready for her to do it yet!

Aside from her 2 year molars, she's complete with a full set of teeth. 

She's my best eater & she loves MEAT! 

 Sweet baby blues!


 We've been working on getting used to the water again. We're taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in March, so I'm 'training' Macy ;) It took 45 minutes to get her to stop crying the first week. And the second week this was her expression! She walked right in. 
ps.. the kids don't know yet about this surprise. 

 Bedhead!

 She calls shampoo, 'Poo'. 
At first we thought she was trying to warn us that something was coming.... 
'More poo! More poo!'

 She loves to color on paper (and anything else in the path of the crayon or marker!)

 'I wanna dance!'

 She has started to throw some tantrums. I believe these tears were caused by me reading the wrong page of a book. This quick temperament change can be quite difficult out in public ;) 

 'Color'

 Angel babe!


 These girls love their babies! Here they are showering baby Gwen with kisses!

 The library is one of her favorite spots, too. 

 She refuses to sit in the buckled part of the grocery cart, but we have come to compromise with her sitting here. 

 She wants to help mix like a big kid. 

 Stir, stir. 

She has definite opinions about her coat and shoes. Basically she won't wear the adorable poncho or boots I bought specifically for her. She prefers Millie's hand me downs ;) 

She's starting to sing Twinkle, Twinkle & ABCs (I love this). 
She knows some colors (pink & lellow). She has a million words. I'm not even exaggerating. She says 2-4 word sentences and her recent favorite word is 'MINE' ;)

And we love her spunk & smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment