Friday, February 8, 2013

4 months: Giggles & Rolls

Here are the 4 months stats for our little rolly polly (tummy to back):
 
Weight: 13 lb 6.8oz (50%)
Length: 25 inches (75%)
Head: 15 3/4 inches (25-50%)

Our little cupcake is now winning our hearts with her chuckles & chortles. Her giggle doesn't go on and on (yet), but we do get one short, staccato laugh when we blow bubbles or kiss her belly. I'll take it!
 
These first 3 pictures from the '4 month shoot' just take my breath away!

Love her 1/2 moon eyes.

This one totally captures her sweetsie personality. I continue to be oh-so-mushy over this baby. It's not hard to see why!
 
She loves her birthday tu-tu.

 Thanks to the Wehmeiers, Millie's wardrobe is fully stocked with animal prints. I love them, and I'm pretty sure she does too!

This picture highlights her dark (yay!) duck down. I don't recall Owen's hair being this soft ever. I could run my hands through it all day long. I posted this picture on facebook with the caption that said 'This lowers blood pressure better than a beta blocker'. It's true.

 

milk drunk

She loves to get her arms out of that swaddle and over her head!
 
Our little book worm. She loves to look at them this way, and she loves to be read too, as well. She'll kick and wave her arms up and down!
 
Play date with Kaitlyn (5 mo).

Going down the slide with Miss Ali

 Rockin' her tummy time.
 
She has a lot of tummy time encouragers, too.
 
Owen loves to accompany her every move!
 
Owl always love you, Millie
 
 
And of course... 5 additional reasons we think Millie is the best ever.......
1. She's bearing weight on her legs when we hold her in a 'standing' position.
2. She still loves to lay on her back and play
3. She has LOTS of new sounds... I hear her using the 'g' sound. She has also found another part of her voice.. the squealing/screeching part. It's actually a bit much for me (!), and I feel as if our days of having her in church are long gone. 
4. There's still no daily schedule. Part of me is ready for this, and the other part enjoys the flexibility. The last 2 days, she's taken a 2 hour nap in the after noon. I could really get used to that. At night we're sort of sleep training to try to get her to eat every 4 hours (though she still like to wake every 3). These nights gets sooo long sometimes.
5. She's wearing 3-6 or 6 month sized clothes. 
 
 

1 comment: